Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- We are passionate about giving back to our local pet community so we donate 10% of your order to a local non-profit animal rescue group! There are some restrictions, see below:
- Group must be an animal rescue group who’s mission is to rescue, help re-home, provide vet care, support to their local community pets (i.e. shot clinics, pet food pantries)
- Group must be located and/or operate in Ohio
- Group must be a registered non-profit organization (i.e. 501(c)(3))
- We are a home-based dog bakery located in Columbus, Ohio so we pride ourselves in making our treats to order so they’re as fresh as possible. Because they’re fresh-baked to order it does take us a little longer to fulfill orders. If you need something sooner because life got busy (it happens to everyone!) don’t hesitate to reach out to us to see if we have availability.
- Pickup is always free!
- Want to pickup at an event or All Paws Retreat? Just add a note to your cart before you checkout or email us after checkout to organize pickup.
- For local delivery, it is a minimum order of $15 and the delivery fee is $10. Free deliveries for orders over $60.